By registering for any activity on this platform, each participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to abide by these T&Cs and any amendments, additions and replacements hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change. Therefore, it is understood that the applicable conditions are those in force on the Site at the time of the Activity.
- All participants have to be at 18 years old and above at the time of registration.
- Participants below the age of 18 years old, hereby known as Minor Participants, are required to seek parental/guardian consent to participate in any activity.
- By registering for each activity, the Participant or Parent/Guardian of the Minor Participant hereby confirms and agrees to the following:
- The Participant / Minor Participant is in good health and has no physical conditions that affect his/her ability to participate in any sports activity and has not been advised otherwise by a medical practitioner;
- The Participant / Minor Participant will be engaging in physical exercise and training, which may cause injury and assume these risks. In consequence, the Participant or Parent/Guardian of the Minor Participant hereby agrees to release, waive and discharge Decathlon, partners and its employees, from and against any claims, damages, expenses, actions and causes of action, whether in law or in equity, in respect of any accident, injury, death, loss, economic loss or damages or other consequences suffered by the Participant / Minor Participant or any other person arising or resulting directly or indirectly from the participation at the Activity to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Participant or the Parent/Guardian of the MinorParticipant also agree to indemnify fully, defend and hold harmless Decathlon, partners and its employees from and against any claims, causes for action, damage, liabilities, fines imposed, fees (including legal fees), costs and expenses incurred by them as a result of the acts, omissions, misconduct, default, or negligence during the Activity;
- Decathlon is not responsible for any cancellation, interruption or postponement of any Activity. As such, Decathlon will not be responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- As this is an independent activity, Decathlon will not be responsible for any taking and using of photographs/videos by the Coach/Club of the Activity.
- Any provisions herein that are found to be unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions, which may be modified by the Singapore courts that shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in relation to these terms and conditions.
- The Participant or Parent/Guardian of the minor Participant has read and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and fully understands that this is a release of any and all future claims or rights of whatsoever nature against Decathlon to the maximum extent permissible under the laws of Singapore including but not limited to injury or risk of injury resulting from the Activity on this platform.